Surprises Don't Belong at a Construction Site
Know The Risk Before Digging.
As an on-site Construction Manager, you’re responsible for the full lifecycle of all of your projects. The scope of work for each is ever changing, making it difficult to manage risk. The lack of visibility to critical infrastructure assets can halt any project. You’ve got to be equipped with tools that enable you to make quick and accurate decisions. You need a modern construction management system.
UVARA minimizes risk during each phase of a construction project. From acquisition through planning, design, construction, maintenance and disposition, our platform allows for intelligent decision making that reduces owner’s risk, saves money and ensures on-time delivery of all of your construction projects. With UVARA you can:
- See your design plans in the field before starting and fix any un-matching CAD designs which could cost you millions if design problems found later in the project and required re-works
- Finance your software license and save a million or so on top from insurance premiums discounts.
- Follow-up your project step-by-step and provide all project stakeholders with always-updated progress view.
The consequences of not know where your underground facilities are can be extremely costly. Just ask UCLA.
Not knowing where utilities are located is the biggest risk to your project.
Get a demo with your data.
Benefits for Construction Managers
A smart infrastructure asset management system provides access to information and integrates disparate data based on location.
- Improves infrastructure intelligence through a mobile plan room.
- Easily access asset location, extent, age and replacement costs.
- Enables intelligent and rapid response decisions to maximize the asset’s value.
- Streamlines workflow and improves productivity within sub-contractor crews.
- Minimizes construction delays.
- Reduces field emergency reaction time.
- Identify issues even if off-site.
- Access information immediately with one-click for quick responses.
The Risk is Real
Updating and expanding facilities is difficult enough as every project wrestles with unknowns, but construction projects are often delayed or cancelled due to the in-field discovery of unexpected underground utilities. Without a solid asset mapping capability, the dangers remain hidden.
According to the Common Ground Alliance, more than 500,000 excavation-related damages to underground facilities occurred in 2018, up from 439,000 in 2017. This is happening at a pace of more than 1,300 times a day, 365 days a year. This is avoidable with UVARA.