Construction Managers Use UVARA To Reduce Owner’s Risk
As an on-site Construction Manager/Owner’s Rep, you’re responsible for the full lifecycle of all of your projects. The scope of work for each is ever changing, making it difficult to manage risk.
The lack of visibility to critical infrastructure assets can be the kiss of death to any project. You’ve got to be equipped with tools that enable you to make quick and accurate decisions. This is where the UVARA Cloud Platform comes in.
UVARA minimizes risk during each phase of a construction project. From acquisition through planning, design, construction, maintenance and disposition, our platform allows for intelligent decision making that reduces owner’s risk, saves money and ensures on-time delivery of all of your construction projects.
Here are the top 5 benefits that the UVARA Cloud Platform delivers to Construction Managers:
- Improves infrastructure intelligence through a complete mobile plan room.
- Allows for clear visibility to asset location, extent, age and replacement costs.
- Enables intelligent and rapid response decisions to maximize the asset’s value.
- Streamlines workflow and improves productivity within your sub-contractor crews.
- Minimizes construction delays and reduces field emergency reaction time.
Reducing owner’s risk and ensuring on-time and on-budget construction delivery, is the top priority of any Construction Manager or Owner’s Rep. UVARA delivers the solution that owners and operators of critical assets need most and that is instant, on-demand access to your maps, data and supporting documents, from any device, anywhere, anytime — 24/7/365.